Research and Markets: Dimethylnaphthalene (CAS 28804-88-8): Market Research Report 2015 – Analysis, Trends & Prospects
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frhcpz/dimethylnaphthalen) has announced the addition of the “Dimethylnaphthalene (CAS 28804-88-8): Market Research Report 2015” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of dimethylnaphthalene. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The dimethylnaphthalene global market report 2015 key points are:
- Dimethylnaphthalene description, its application areas and related patterns
- Dimethylnaphthalene market situation
- Dimethylnaphthalene manufacturers and distributors
- Dimethylnaphthalene prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Dimethylnaphthalene end-uses breakdown
- Dimethylnaphthalene downstream industries trends
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.). The second chapter focuses on dimethylnaphthalene end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents. The forth chapter deals with dimethylnaphthalene market trends review, distinguish dimethylnaphthalene manufacturers and suppliers. The chapter 5 summarizes dimethylnaphthalene prices data.
The last chapter analyses dimethylnaphthalene downstream markets.
1. DIMETHYLNAPHTHALENE GENERAL INFORMATION
2. DIMETHYLNAPHTHALENE APPLICATION
3. DIMETHYLNAPHTHALENE PATENTS
4. DIMETHYLNAPHTHALENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5. DIMETHYLNAPHTHALENE MARKET PRICES
6. DIMETHYLNAPHTHALENE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frhcpz/dimethylnaphthalen
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716