Panel – How automation, robotics, and AI are transforming food manufacturing
November 20, 2023 | By Mario Cywinski
At MRO and Food and Beverage Engineering and Maintenance magazines’ recent Max Uptime V2 virtual event, MRO presented a variety of informative sessions.
In the How automation, robotics, and AI are transforming food manufacturing panel, moderator Linda Fox, Regional Innovation Director, CFIN spoke about How Canadian food technology companies are helping manufacturers save time and money, while increasing output with panelists:
- Raik Meissner, VP Operations, Piller’s Fine Foods
- Rae Jeong, Co-Founder and CEO, Laplace Robotics
- Jeff Hetherington, Head of Project Development, Laplace Robotics
- Alex Barlow, Vice-President, Programs, CFIN
- Keith Robinson, Director of Engineering, Fresh Prep
Click here to view other sessions from the Max Uptime V2 event.
The half-day virtual event presented by Machinery and Equipment MRO, Food and Beverage Maintenance and Engineering, and Annex Business Media allowed maintenance, reliability and maintenance professionals in the Food and Beverage sector to learn techniques to easily identify an asset issue, and react to solve problems, preventing unexpected and costly breakdowns.