Research and Markets: Global Liquid Detergent Market 2015-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ff4lb3/global_liquid) has announced the addition of the “Global Liquid Detergent Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
This market research report presents the segmentation of the global liquid detergent market by retail format (hypermarkets and supermarkets, independent stores, and convenience stores) and by geography (Americas, APAC, Europe, and MEA).
The global liquid detergent market is highly competitive with the presence of well-established suppliers. The providers in this market compete on the basis of product differentiation, portfolio, and pricing. The report predicts the expansion of the leading vendors in emerging markets during the forecast period.
The rise in penetration of washing machines in developing countries is also contributing to the need for automated laundry products like liquid detergent. During 2014, nearly 77% of the Chinese population has access to washing machines.
The rising demand for eco-friendly liquid detergents is also expected to fuel the growth of this market during the forecast period. Eco-friendly or green products are made of natural substances; chemicals, artificial additives, and other synthetics are not used during the production process. For instance, Seventh Generation is an American company that manufactures a variety of natural and plant-based liquid detergent.
Segmentation by retail format and analysis of the liquid detergent market:
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets
- Independent stores
- Convenience stores
The leading vendors in the market are:
- Church & Dwight
- Reckitt Benckiser
Other vendors in the market include:
- Guangzhou Liby
- Lion Corp
- Phoenix Brand
- PZ Cussons
- Sears Daily Necessities
- Seventh Generation
- The Sun Products
- Zhejiang Yuanmin
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global liquid detergent market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the liquid detergent market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the liquid detergent market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, Europe, and MEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global liquid detergent market?
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Market research methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: Market landscape
Part 06: Market segmentation by retail format
Part 07: Geographical segmentation
Part 08: Key leading countries
Part 09: Market drivers
Part 10: Impact of drivers
Part 11: Market challenges
Part 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
Part 13: Market trends
Part 14: Vendor landscape
Part 15: Key vendor analysis
Part 16: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ff4lb3/global_liquid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Laundry Care and Detergents
- Research and Markets: Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market 2015 by Type (Aqueous & Solvent), by Metal Type (Steel, Aluminum, Copper Alloys & Others), by Region – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020
- Research and Markets: Dimethylnaphthalene (CAS 28804-88-8): Market Research Report 2015 – Analysis, Trends & Prospects