VX SE free-standing enclosure
Rittal introduced the VX SE free-standing enclosure system. For applications where Rittal’s AX compact enclosures are too small, and the TS 8 baying enclosures are too large – the VX SE is a midway alternative for applications where baying is not required.
The VX SE size range includes a 300 millimetres deep version that is suitable for applications where space is limited.
- Minimal ordering and assembly work, due to the solid side panels and roof
- Body produced from a single piece for maximum stability and torsional rigidity
- Smart enclosure design from a single piece to help ensure good EMC properties
- Enhanced safety due to no gaps between side panels, roof, and frame
- High protection category up to IP 66/NEMA 4 or 4X
- Wide range of dimensions, up to a width of 1,800 mm, can replace up to three bayed enclosures
- Depths of 300 mm are ideally suited for applications in confined spaces
- TS 8 compatible makes installation easy as engineering, assembly and component installation remains the same