Fluke Reliability launched Fluke 3563 analysis vibration sensor system; a complete solution — hardware, software, and services — that integrates a set of technologies to give maintenance teams detailed insights into anything from performance tracking to fault analysis to improve the reliability of equipment.
The Fluke 3563 features:
- The piezo sensor and software combine to produce a smart battery management capability with a user-determined data transmission rate.
- Users can configure the sensor based on machine type for precise readings without manually entering severity thresholds.
- The Live-Asset Portal software application enables users to analyze banded overall values and narrowband values.
- The wireless gateway possesses dual network connection capabilities — Wi-Fi and Ethernet — so the system can fit any facility.
- Expert services — remote and onsite setup, vibration training, and custom installation and training packages.