Spring Loaded LVIT Linear Position Sensor
MRO MagazineIndustry Test and Measurement Energy Machine Building Manufacturing Metals Mining & Resources Packaging Transportation & Logistics Utilities
Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC ILPS-18S Series spring loaded inductive linear position sensors using LVIT Technology are used for dimensional gauging and position measurements. It has a compact design, long service life, and ideal for test stands, test laboratories, automated assembly machines, processing and packaging equipment, robotics, and automotive test applications.
• Measuring ranges from 13 to 100 millimetres;
• Excellent stroke-to-length ratio;
• Service life rated to over 100 million cycles;
• 19 mm diameter threaded aluminum housing sealed to IP-67; and,
• Axial termination with M12 connector or integral cable.