World Plastic Healthcare Packaging Market – Increase in Counterfeiting Practice in Pharmaceutical Industries Affecting Growth – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “World Plastic Healthcare Packaging Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2022” report to their offering.
The global market for plastic healthcare packaging is expected to reach $87.3 billion in 2011. Increase in demand for healthcare practices promotes the growth for healthcare packaging market. Developed countries are engaged in development of healthcare services that increase the investment on healthcare packaging. Increase in counterfeiting practice in pharmaceutical industries is affecting the growth of plastic healthcare packaging market.
However, Asian countries are highly affected by counterfeiting of pharmaceutical products, especially in non-prescribed drugs. The healthcare packaging market is constantly challenged by shifting trends such as the increased use of disposable medical products, an ageing population, outsourcing packaging, child-resistant and tamper-evident packaging.
- Market estimations in this report are based on primary and secondary data collected that provide market intelligence for taking developmental decisions.
- Strategic analysis of key market drivers, restraints and opportunities in plastic healthcare packaging is explained with recent examples of current trends so that companies get benefits in terms of trends analysis with respect to strategies.
- Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business to provide better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges in this market.
- The report provides in-depth intelligence of the market scenarios according to geographic regions so that key players can make plans to explore opportunities in potential research of healthcare packaging.
- Current regulatory issues and reimbursement policies are analyzed according to geographies so that potentials of the market can be justified.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Medical device
BY END MARKETS
- Plastic Bottles
- Blister Packs
- Caps and closure
- Pre-fillable syringes
- North America
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical device manufacturing companies
- Research institutes
- Packaging companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r558g5/world_plastic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Healthcare, Plastic Packaging