Research and Markets: The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2015-2025
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnz852/the_global_naval) has announced the addition of the “The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2015-2025” report to their offering.
The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2015-2025 report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Global naval vessels and surface combatants market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military ships. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
– The global naval vessels and surface combatants market is expected to be worth US$35.9 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$47.2 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 2.79% during the forecast period.
– The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$157.3 billion over the next decade.
– In terms of segments, Corvettes and Destroyers are expected to account for 27% and 26% of the naval vessels and surface combatants market respectively, followed by frigates and aircraft carriers.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market Size and Drivers
4 Industry Trends, Recent Developments, and Challenges
5 SWOT Analysis of the Naval vessels and Surface Combatants Market
6 Country Analysis – Naval vessels and Surface Combatants
7 Major Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Programs
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
– ASC Pty Ltd.
– Abu Dhabi Ship Building
– BAE Systems
– Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering
– Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
– General Dynamics
– Huntington Ingalls Industries
– Hyundai Heavy Industries
– Lockheed Martin Corp.
– Mazagon Docks Limited: overview
– PO Sevmash
– ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnz852/the_global_naval
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence