Research and Markets: Czech Defense Market 2015 – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmhhqb/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the “Future of the Czech Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020” report to their offering.
‘The Future of the Czech Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020’ provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
– Over the historic period, the Czech Republic’s defense expenditure registered growth of -3.96%, decreasing from US$2.5 billion in 2011 to US$2.1 billion in 2015
– Czech military expenditure, valued at US$2.1 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$2.5 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 3.18% over the forecast period
– Czech military expenditure will be driven by the urgent need to modernize the country’s defense arsenal, especially in the wake of the current crisis in Ukraine which has woken the concerned authorities to a possibility of an armed conflict in Europe along with the country’s participation in peacekeeping operations and counter terrorism
– The Defense Ministry is expected to procure multi-role aircraft, transport aircraft, and military helicopters
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Regulation
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
– Aero Vodochody A.S.
– Aura s.r.o.
– Letov Letecká Výroba s.r.o.
– Lom Praha s.p.
– Omnipol a.s.
– Tatra a.s.
– VOP 025 Nový Jicín
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmhhqb/future_of_the
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence