Research and Markets: North American Nonwovens Industry Outlook 2013-2018
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5w85c/north_american) has announced the addition of the “North American Nonwovens Industry Outlook 2013-2018” report to their offering.
This report provides the most comprehensive and accurate view available of the North American nonwovens industry. Detailed demand and supply data (capacity, production, and trade flows) are presented for the North American industry for 2008, 2013, and a forecast for 2018.
The report uses a demand model built up with the individual end use markets to arrive at a total North American demand. The end use markets are classified as disposable – those items designed to be replaced – and durables – those items designed to have an average useful life of at least three years.
The six disposable end use markets, comprised of 104 categories, are: absorbent hygiene, wipes filtration, medical/surgical, protective apparel and other disposables. The durable end use markets, comprised of 55 categories are: geosynthetics, home & office furnishings, transportation, building construction, apparel and other durables. It is based on primary and secondary research, economic data, and extensive interviews with key professionals in the various markets. The supply model used is based on industry participant surveys and discussions with both members and nonmembers, and estimates for non- responding companies. Capacity numbers are based on nameplate capacities.
Specifically the goals of the report are to:
– Provide economy and demographic trends, as they are significant drivers of demand within the North American nonwovens industry;
– Develop industry consumption figures by sales, square meters, and tonnage for nonwoven fabrics in 12 end use markets and their numerous subcategories for 2008 and 2013, and provide a forecast for 2018;
– Explain industry trends within the end use markets;
– Develop an overall picture of the North American supply with capacity, production, and trade flow data for 2008 and 2013, and a production forecast for 2018; and
– Define and clarify end use market segmentation and production processes to provide greater clarity in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Macro-Drivers and Industry Assessment
A. North American Economic Growth
B. North American Population
C. Global Economic Outlook and Exchange Rates
D. Energy and the Manufacturing Environment
3. North American Nonwoven Demand
A. Disposable Applications
B. Durable Applications
4. North American Nonwoven Supply
C. Trade Flows
D. North American Supply
5. Final Thoughts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5w85c/north_american
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry