Research and Markets: Low Temperature Coatings for Industrial Applications – 2015 Technical Insights Report
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwh93j/low_temperature) has announced the addition of the “Low Temperature Coatings for Industrial Applications (Technical Insights)” report to their offering.
Low Temperature Coatings for Industrial Applications captures the technology innovations in the field of low temperature coatings with emphasis on the emerging technology trends and developments. The research also highlights the market, industry, and regional trends in the different industrial sectors and assess the key sectors in which wide scale adoption can be expected in the next three years.
The urgent need of low temperature coatings across different application segments is increasing as trends towards reduction of process and curing temperatures grows. The sustenance of the coatings and their ability to meet the performance requirements at low temperatures for industrial applications is the key factor that will decide the wide scale adoption of low temperature coatings. Strict environmental regulations limit the development of conventional aromatic coatings and health and handling hazards assessed by organizations such as REACH and RoHS in addition strict VOC Emissions standards can increase the opportunities for low temperature coatings across various industries including oil & gas, healthcare, agriculture, manufacturing and so on.
– Low temperature coatings provide flexibility and improved performance at extreme low temperatures. Powder coatings are the coatings primarily used for low temperature settings in industrial applications. A vast number of systems such as epoxies, polyurethanes, tungsten carbide, and so on are being used to develop these coatings.
– Low temperature coatings have applications across all industries though the requirement and range are specific to a particular application. Industrially, the top three application segments for low temperature coatings include architecture, oil & gas, and consumer goods.
– The highest development of low temperature coatings can be expected in North America, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Countries that are the top research areas include United States and Western European countries such as France. In APAC region, China and Korea are leading in this space.
– Coatings with better adhesion and corrosion protection are the top research focus areas along with lower peel off on the edges which results from stronger adherence. Currently, the major challenge in this market stems from the changing designs of components in different industries.
– A lot of investments and funding is needed in this market to develop more low temperature coatings, specially in unique forms such as nanocoatings, self healing low temperature coatings, and so on.
– A strict regulatory scenario, specially in North America, makes it difficult for stakeholders to flourish. However, efforts are underway to make these coatings more eco-friendly and reduce user health hazards. Solutions are also being developed for difficulties in handling the coatings.
– For low temperature coatings the top application areas vary from consumer goods to oil and gas. The top three application sector analysis in the opportunity strategy evaluation gives a clear picture of the industries which have the considerable opportunities for low temperature coatings.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology and Industry Overview
3. Impact Assessment and Analysis
4. Stakeholder Assessment
5. Assessment and Prioritization for Opportunities
6. Analyst Insights
7. Key Patents
8. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwh93j/low_temperature
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716