Research and Markets: India Pharmaceuticals Packaging Industry Report 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s4t9j/pharmaceuticals) has announced the addition of the “Pharmaceuticals Packaging Industry in India 2015-2020” report to their offering.
Pharmaceuticals Packaging Industry in India is expected to be worth US$ 2.60 billion by 2020.
Indian pharmaceuticals market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020 driven by the aging and growing population, rising income levels, emerging medical conditions and new diseases. This is directly going to affect pharmaceuticals packaging industry in India which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.46% till 2020.
The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry is in middle of big changes and not only the Industry is expected to accommodate Demographic, Epidemiological, and economic shifts in the world, but also has to upgrade manufacturing practices and match rigid standards from time to time in order to produce world-class medicines. Also, the pharmaceutical manufacturers are expected to embrace newer methods and effective practices – right from the ways drugs are discovered, then on manufacturing and packaging fronts, and to the ways drugs are made available to consumers.
The growth of Indian pharmaceuticals packaging industry is directly linked to growth of pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
India’s Pharmaceutical sector accounts for nearly 1.4% of the global pharmaceutical industry in terms of value 10% in terms of volume.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction – Pharma Industry in India
3. Need for Pharmaceuticals Industry in India
4. Forecast for Pharmaceuticals Packaging Industry in India
5. EXIM Scenario in Indian Pharmaceuticals Market
6. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Pharmaceuticals Packaging Industry in India
7. Policies Related to Pharmaceuticals Industry in India
8. Risks Associated with Pharmaceutical Industry in India
9. Industry Associations Related to Indian Pharmaceuticals Industry
10. Government Bodies Related to Indian Pharmaceuticals Industry
11. Analysis Models for Indian Pharmaceutical Packaging Industry
12. Current & Future Trends in Pharmaceuticals Packaging Industry in India
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s4t9j/pharmaceuticals
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Pharmaceutical Packaging, Pharmaceutical Packaging