Research and Markets: Global Wind Turbine Value Chain Market 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3ndd4/global_wind) has announced the addition of the “Global Wind Turbine Value Chain – Production, Market Share, Competitive Landscape and Market Size to 2020” report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the global wind power market, examining major drivers and restraints and global wind power capacity and generation data broken down by region, country, and segment (onshore/offshore). It also looks at the wind turbine market, covering global average turbine size, price, market size, and manufacturer share in terms of installations.
The report discusses the global wind turbine value chain, examining the key components of a wind turbine: the rotor blade, gearbox, tower, and generator. It analyzes the production, cost, market size and major trends for each component, as well as major companies’ competitive landscapes.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
– Installed capacity and generation data for the 2001-2020 period, broken down by region, country, and segment
– Analysis of market forces in the wind power industry
– Information on global average turbine size and price, and market size and share
– Competitive landscape of major component manufacturers in the wind turbine value chain
– Cost analysis, market size and production for rotor blades, gearboxes, and generators
– Cost analysis and market size for wind turbine towers
– Analysis of major trends affecting key wind turbine components
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Wind Power Market, Global, 2001-2020
4 Wind Turbine Market, Global
5 Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market, Global
6 Wind Turbine Gearbox Market, Global
7 Wind Turbine Tower Market, Global
8 Wind Turbine Generator Market, Global
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3ndd4/global_wind
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Wind Power, Wind Power, Turbines