Research and Markets: Global Modular UPS Market Growth of 10% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwj8jh/global_modular) has announced the addition of the “Global Modular UPS Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
This research report predicts the global modular UPS market to grow steadily at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. Increased demand for data center applications, especially in the BFSI, telecom, and IT sector is the driving force of the modular UPS market.
These industries use data centers to secure data, save power, and leverage the benefits of centralized control system operations. Also, rising Internet penetration and computer applications across organizations have triggered demand for system efficiency, thus increasing the popularity of data centers.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global modular UPS market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global modular UPS market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global modular UPS market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global modular UPS market?
- Emerson Electric
- Schneider Electric
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user application
PART 07: Market segmentation by power rating
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwj8jh/global_modular
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Machinery and Parts