Research and Markets: Global Actuator Market Growth of 4% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Opportunities & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pnljh7/global_actuator) has announced the addition of the “Global Actuator Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
This market research report predicts the global actuator market to post a CAGR of approximately 4% from 2016 to 2020. Increased investments in automation projects will further fuel the demand for actuators during this period. Oil and gas industries, as well as the water and wastewater industries, will majorly influence the demand for actuators until 2020.
This market research report emphasizes on the growing popularity of electric actuators. The major reason behind the rapid growth of this segment lies in its operational efficiency as well as overall cost benefits it offers.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global actuator market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the actuator market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global actuator market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the actuator market?
- Emerson Electric
- Rockwell Collins
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pnljh7/global_actuator
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716