Research and Markets: Global Assembly-Line Robots Market Growth of 7% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Opportunities & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfkfxs/global) has announced the addition of the “Global Assembly-Line Robots Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
This research report predicts the global assembly line robots market to grow steadily at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The need for flexibility in plant operations is one of the primary drivers of the market. As most industries now serve their customers 24/7, employees are required to work round the clock. The adoption of robots has reduced the employee workload drastically. Monotonous jobs such as assembling are now carried out by robots in the production line with high productivity and consistent quality.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global assembly line robots market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global assembly line robots market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global assembly line robots market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global assembly line robots market?
- Apex Automation and Robotics
- Denso Robotics
- Epson Robotics
- Kawasaki Robotics
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nachi Robotic Systems
- Rethink Robotics
- TM Robotics
- Universal Robots
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfkfxs/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716