Research and Markets: China Pesticide Distribution Channels 2015 – Market is Valued at $5.2 Bn at Provincial Distributor Level, Making it the 3rd Largest in the World
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6wjjx/china_pesticide) has announced the addition of the “China Pesticide Distribution Channels 2015” report to their offering.
This is the first comprehensive report on China Pesticide Distribution Channels, derived from primary market research throughout the regions and provinces. It is copiously illustrated throughout with relevant and totally original data.
The report examines the complex distribution network to distribute crop protection products to Chinese farmers, the six layers used, the national, provincial and county level distributors and consolidation in the distribution chain.
The Chinese crop protection market is valued at $5.2 bn at provincial distributor level, making it the 3rd largest in the world.
Around two-thirds of the market is generic, namely the local products account for 65%, while the imported products account for 35%.
A complex distribution network exists to distribute crop protection products to farmers. In all it comprises of 5 levels although depending on the model adopted, some of these can be by-passed and there are many alternative approaches.
There are 3 predominant national distributors- Beijing SAL, Shenzhen Noposion, and Guangdong Tianhe. There area round 20 provincial distributors, hundreds of county level dealers (the main dealers are listed in Appendix 1), and thousands of retailers.
Local Chinese companies tend to distribute through county level dealers. They tend to adopt an intensive model with large sales forces and a push strategy. Local company sales forces can be 5 times the size of multinational company (MNC) ones. Some local companies (e.g. Nanjing Red Sun, Zhejiang Wynca) have their own distribution chains.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Basic Information on Chinese Agriculture Industry and Agrochemicals
– Six Agricultural Regions
– Arable Land Map
– Climate Characteristics
– Annual Precipitation
– Water Resources and Irrigation
– Main Crops and Their Production, 2013
– Pesticide Market Value by Region and Product Type, 2013
2. Pesticide Registration in China
– Act, Regulation, Provision, Notice, and ICAMA Organization Chart
– Estimated Fees ($) and Timeline
– Permits and Certificates Needed for Pesticide Business
3. Distribution Channel Systems
– General Pesticide Marketing Information in China
– Pesticide Distribution Channel Analysis
– The Pesticide Distribution Channel Management Strategies in China
– The Main Distributors in Each Region
– Future Distribution Models
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6wjjx/china_pesticide
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics Announces FDA Acceptance of Its Investigational New Drug Application for AEB1102 for the Treatment of Arginase I Deficiency
- Research and Markets: Glyphosate – Situation and Outlook 2015: Market Volume, Value & Drivers; Manufacture; Regulation; Company Profiles & Competitor Products