Research and Markets: Asian Chemical Directory 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt6qfw/asian_chemical) has announced the addition of the “Asian Chemical Directory 2015” directory to their offering.
The Asian Chemical Directory has been thoroughly researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to Asia’s ever-changing chemical industry and 5000 companies and corporations.
This Directory will give you an all round view of Asia’s chemical and associated industries. It will be of benefit for all people looking for details regarding the total Chemical industry in Asia, and will be a valuable reference for those in the fields of market consultation, product development, chemical production and import and export of chemicals and products from Asia.
If you need to source from, or sell to Asia, chemicals, plastics, coatings, specialty chemicals, petrochemicals, polymers, solvents, intermediates, or organics; or if you’re looking to break into this appealing market, the new Asian Chemical Directory will provide you with thousands of fresh business contacts – and help you keep track of old ones – quickly and easily.
This one directory covers the entire Asian chemical industries sector.
This Directory will enable you to: Profile a market
– Build new business prospects
– Pinpoint key executives
– Generate new customers
– Discover who your competitors are
– Make vital contacts
– Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
– Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
– Source up-to-date company information
– Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel
Look at the depth of information you’ll get in The Asian Chemical Directory:
– Full company address, telephone and fax contact details.
– Web and email addresses.
– Names of key management and trading personnel.
– Product produced or sold.
6 Great Reasons to order your copy of The Asian Chemical Directory:
1. Save time: no need to search the internet, all the information you need is in one handy guide;
2. Save money: by using a resourceful book that details all your business contacts activities;
3. Gain an understanding of the key players in this increasingly dominant market: quickly and easily
4. Source the right trader/producer: by identifying products quickly;
5. Discover new business leads: and grow your business;
6. Update your contact list: from the most reliable source in the industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt6qfw/asian_chemical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716