Research and Markets: Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market by Application & Geography – Global Forecast to 2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbh4nq/amorphous) has announced the addition of the “Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market – Global Forecast to 2020” report to their offering.
The bottles application segment is projected to lead the global market during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for amorphous PET in the packaging of beverages. The global amorphous PET market has been segmented on the basis of application into bottles, films/sheets, food packaging, and others. On the basis of region, the global market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
Scope of the Report:
- Analysis of all recent developments in the amorphous PET market across the globe with emphasis on the emerging regions.
- Analysis of potential applications of amorphous PET.
- Analysis of country-wise demand of amorphous PET for the past three years.
- Estimation of various costs involved, to arrive at the value chain of the global market.
- Estimation of units of amorphous PET shipped and arriving at the total market size using market engineering process.
- Finalization of overall market size by triangulation method with the help of supply side data, which includes product developments, supply chain, and annual shipments of amorphous PET across the globe.
- Government and Research Organizations
- Associations and Industrial Bodies
- Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
- Amorphous PET Manufacturers
- Amorphous PET Traders/Suppliers
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Market, By Application
6 Market, By Geography
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles:
- Bayer Materialscience Ag
- Dak Americas LLC
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Far Eastern New Century Corporation
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- PETro Polymer Shargh
- PETrotemex S.A. De C.V.
- Qaudrant Ag
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbh4nq/amorphous
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716