QD Vision to Showcase Quantum Dot “Firsts” at Display Week 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
QD Vision, the leading manufacturer of quantum dot solutions for display products, continues to drive quantum dot technical and market development discussions at the Society for Information Display’s (SID) Display Week 2015. The event will be held at the San Jose Convention Center from May 31-June 5, 2015.
- In booth 1025, QD Vision will demonstrate many quantum dot (QD) industry “firsts,” including:
- QD televisions and computer monitors delivering more than 90% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut
- QD Vision’s ultra-thin, cost-effective edge-optic for smaller form-factor displays
- Market-ready QD desktop monitors, delivering pro-grade 99% Adobe RGB color at an affordable price
- QD televisions from numerous manufacturers adopting Color IQ™ technology
- Steve Ward, Executive Chairman of QD Vision, will present at the Investors Conference as part of the panel, “Quantum Dots: From the Lab to Commercial Success,” on June 2.
- Executives from QD Vision, including Co-Founder and CTO Seth Coe-Sullivan, will present, “Ultra-Bright, Highly Efficient, Low Roll-off Inverted Quantum-Dot Light Emitting Devices (QLEDs),” on June 2. Also participating in Session 20.2 are MIT’s Vladimir Bulovic and Moungi Bawendi, who are scientific advisors to QD Vision and widely recognized as the fathers of quantum dot technology.
- Additionally, Coe-Sullivan will chair two panel sessions of the Disruptive Display Materials track:
- “Quantum Dot Materials,” Session 8, June 2
- “Disruptive OLED Materials,” Session 34, June 3
- To connect with QD Vision at SID Display Week, please contact Jenna Beaucage at QDV@rainierco.com.
About QD Vision, Inc.
QD Vision, Inc. is a leader in quantum dot display technology for QLED displays. Quantum dot technology is a superior next-generation alternative to OLED displays, providing unparalleled color representation at a highly competitive LCD cost structure. Color IQ quantum dot technology from QD Vision provides a unique optical component solution capable of delivering “full-gamut” color to the display industry. Founded in 2004, the company has raised more than $75 million in financing from top-tier venture capital firms and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.
COLOR IQ, QLED, and QD VISION are trademarks of QD Vision, Inc. The COLOR IQ and QD VISION trademarks are registered in one or more countries.
Jenna Beaucage, 508-475-0025 x124