Liquidmetal Technologies and ENGEL Host Advanced Manufacturing Symposium in Stuttgart
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, Calif.
Liquidmetal® Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: LQMT), the world’s leading developer of amorphous alloys, announced today that it would be co-hosting an advanced manufacturing symposium in Stuttgart, Germany, on January 19-20, to inform product developers, production managers and managing directors in the metal and plastics processing industries about the advanced capabilities currently available and in use by Liquidmetal Technologies at its Manufacturing Center of Excellence.
“We are excited to team with ENGEL and Materion to introduce a new metals manufacturing process technology, injection molding machines, and alloys that offer customers an exciting alternative to traditional processes,” said Paul Hauck, Vice President of World-Wide Sales & Marketing. “We will be participating with ENGEL and Materion to educate a collection of world-class European and global companies on the opportunities for innovative design solutions available with the Liquidmetal process.”
Highlights of the 2-day Symposium:
- Live demo of the ENGEL Liquidmetal machine with on-site production of precision, complex parts that have incredible surface finish
- Multiple presentations from Liquidmetal, Materion, and ENGEL explaining the technical details behind this emerging manufacturing capability
- Industry specific applications for Medical, Automotive, Aerospace and more
- Panel of experts to answer specific questions from attendees
- Early-registration limited to 200 of the highest potential representatives over two days
About Liquidmetal Technologies
Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc. is the leading developer of amorphous alloys that utilize the performance advantages offered by amorphous alloy technology. Amorphous alloys are unique materials that are distinguished by their ability to retain a random structure when they solidify, in contrast to the crystalline atomic structure that forms in ordinary metals and alloys. Liquidmetal Technologies is the first company to produce amorphous alloys in commercially viable bulk form, enabling significant improvements in products across a wide array of industries. For more information, go to www.liquidmetal.com.
Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc.