India Water Dispensers Market – Water Pollution & Heath Concerns are Key Factors – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “India Water Dispensers Market – Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” report to their offering.
In India, the extracted ground water is usually saline and needs to be desalinated in order to make it suitable for human consumption. In addition to reduction in groundwater table, water quality in India is also deteriorating. Increasing water pollution is leading to higher salt and chlorine concentration in the water supplied for drinking purposes.
Therefore, an increasing number of consumers in India are opting for bottled water due to its trusted purification process, and this growing inclination towards bottled water is boosting demand for water dispensers in the country. Moreover, rising disposable income and growing health concerns are other underlying factors augment demand for water dispensers in the country.
The water dispensers market in India is forecast to register a CAGR of more than 13% during 2016-2021. In 2015, the water dispensers market in India was dominated by the top mounted water dispensers segment.
Demand for water dispensers in India is predominantly concentrated in the West and South regions of the country due to growing demand from Rajasthan and Gujarat, and increasing number of commercial facilities in South India. I
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India water dispensers market.
- To identify the customer preference towards water dispensers.
- To help industry consultants, water dispenser companies, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Water Dispensers Market Overview
5. India Water Dispensers Market Outlook
6. India Water Dispensers Market Segmental Analysis
7. Supply Chain Analysis
8. India Domestic Water Dispensers Factory Analysis
9. Import & Export Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- AK System Engineers Pvt Ltd
- Blue Star Ltd
- Carrier Midea
- Crystal Impex
- Karlston Technovisions
- OASIS WFS Pvt Ltd
- Ocean Techno
- Usha International Ltd
- Veeline Media Ltd
- Voltas Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh3mbp/india_water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716