India Carbides Market Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Carbides Market in India: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of carbides market in India.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in India
- Carbides market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. CARBIDES MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of carbides market
2.2. Producers of carbides, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of calcium carbides
2.2.2. Producers of silicon carbides
2.2.3. Producers of carbides other than of carbon or silicon
3. INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN CARBIDES
3.1. Export and import of carbides, of calcium
3.2. Export and import of carbides, of silicon
3.3. Export and import of carbides other than of carbon or silicon
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. CARBIDES, WHETHER OR NOT CHEMICALLY DEFINED CONSUMERS IN INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Carbides in India
5.2. Carbides consumers in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rd79cx/carbides_market
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160525006073/en/
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716