MRO Magazine

Global Waterborne Coatings Market Growth of 5.85% by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Akzo Nobel, Valspar & Berger Paints – Research and Markets


January 25, 2016
By Business Wire News

DUBLIN

Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpqgw3/global_waterborne) has announced the addition of the “Global Waterborne Coatings market – Segmented by Resin Type, By End-User Industry, and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.

The Global Waterborne Coatings Market has been estimated to grow with a CAGR of 5.85% during the 2015-2020 period. Water-borne coatings contain 80% water and the remaining 20% is made up of other solvents such as glycol ethers. These coatings are environment- friendly and meet the stringent government regulations in US and Europe regarding the VOC content such i.e. less than 3.5 pounds per gallon of water.

Key Topics Covered:

  • Market analysis for the Global Waterborne Coatings Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
  • Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
  • Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
  • Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
  • Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Waterborne Coatings market on both global and regional scales
  • A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
  • A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market

Companies Mentioned:

  • Akzo Nobel
  • PPG Industries
  • Valspar
  • Kansai Paints
  • Tikkurila
  • Axalta coatings system
  • Berger Paints
  • Nippon Paints
  • Sherwin-Williams
  • RPM

Report Structure:

1. Introduction

2. Executive Summary

3. Market Overview

4. Market Dynamics

5. Market Segmentation and Analysis

6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)

7. Competitive Landscape

8. Company Profiles

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpqgw3/global_waterborne

Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Paints and Coatings