Global Marine Composite Market Worth USD 4.5 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: DuPont, PEC & Siemens – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb2dbq/global_marine) has announced the addition of the “Global Marine Composite Market – Segmented By Type, Product And Geography (2015 – 2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Marine composite market is expected to be worth more than $4.5 million by 2019. The composites are widely used in hulls, decks, seats, ski boats, racing boats, masts and other structural components of recreational vessels.
The key regions with market opportunities in the new boat building industries are China, South Korea, and other oceanic regions. Asia Pacific has the highest growth rate for the Marine Composite Market. Although Europe has much potential but due to the high costs of styrene there has been much decline.
The report discusses the overall Global Marine Composite industry from 2014 to 2019. It gives a technological snapshot of the industry. It also discusses the market dynamics elaborately with drivers, issues and opportunities. It also discusses the quantitative segments, by market type and applications on a regional level quantifying the market estimation and forecast till 2019.
The report also provides the competitive landscape – most recent mergers and joint ventures and profiles the key players dominating the marine composite industry.
- Du Pont
- Aeromarine Industries Ltd.,
- Janicki Industries
- Marine Concepts
- Advanced Custom Manufacturng
- Groupe Finot
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Centre
- BM Composites
- Marine Plastics
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Toray Industries
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- SGL Group
- Teijin Limited
- Gurit Holding AG
- 3A Composites
- Owens Corning
- Brodene AA
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb2dbq/global_marine
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Composites
- Global Thermal Spray Market Worth USD 11.03 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: AMETEK, APS & Linde – Research and Markets
- Global Waterborne Coatings Market Growth of 5.85% by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Akzo Nobel, Valspar & Berger Paints – Research and Markets