Global Market for 3-D Printing Materials Worth Over $1.5 Billion in 2021 – Detailed Market Estimates & Projections for Each Material – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Advanced Materials for 3-D Printing: Technologies and Global Markets” report to their offering.
The global market for 3-D printing materials reached $475.4 million in 2015. This market is expected to reach $576.6 million in 2016 and over $1.5 billion in 2021, registering a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 21.5% over the next five years.
The report addresses trends in 3-D printing materials technology and the global market for the most promising new 3-D printing material applications during the period from 2015 through 2021, including:
- Plastics and polymers
- Others (e.g., wax, graphene, bio-ink)
- Consumer goods
- Medical and dental
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for advanced materials used in 3-D printing and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on the types of materials used, device technology types, the industry’s state of development, and market terminology.
- Segmentation of the market into major manufacturers, most popular materials and device types, regional markets, and end use applications.
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry including manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors.
Major elements covered in the study format include:
- Executive summary.
- Overview (i.e., definitions, brief history, technology characteristics, applications, market summary)
- Developments in 3-D printing technology that are expected to influence the market through 2021
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each material and application type during the period from 2015 to 2021
- Descriptions of key players in the 3-D printing industry
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
4: Three-Dimensional Printing Technologies
5: Thermoplastics And Polymers
9: Other Materials
10: Industry Structure
11: Company Profiles
12: Patent Analysis
- Align Technology
- American Graphite Technologies Inc.
- Arcam Ab
- Arevo Labs
- Argillasys Ltd.
- B9Creations Llc
- Basf Se
- Biobots Inc.
- Bolson Materials Inc.
- Bucktown Polymers
- Cellink Ab
- Choc Edge Ltd.
- Cmet Inc.
- Concept Laser Gmbh
- Nova Polymers
- Organovo Holdings Inc.
- Oxford Performance Materials
- Praxair Surface Technologies
- Printerinks Ltd.
- Rainbow Biosciences
- Rapid Shape Gmbh
- Reef Arabia
- Regenhu Ltd.
- Royal Dsm N.V.
- S3D Innovations
- (50+ Others)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9k2v5/advanced
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716