Exelis to highlight electronic warfare, spectrum dominance technology at 40th Dixie Crow Symposium
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
A recognized EW leader, Exelis will exhibit at booth No. 48 electronic warfare technologies designed to enable full electromagnetic spectrum dominance and awareness for U.S. and allied forces. These technologies include airborne electronic self-protection systems for large, tactical and rotary wing aircraft, EW simulation and training technology, as well as systems enabling situational awareness and understanding of the battlefield’s electronic threat profile.
“Our proven solutions provide the mission-critical situational awareness and protection our customers need to succeed wherever they operate,” said Mitch Friedman, vice president and general manager of the Exelis integrated electronic warfare systems business. “Looking ahead, our focus on multifunctionality and real-time adaptability in EW will help ensure we continue to outpace emerging threats.”
Among its many EW solutions, Exelis will highlight the following technologies at the Dixie Crow Symposium:
- Disruptor SRx – the newly debuted adaptive, multifunctional EW capability with industry leading size, weight and power characteristics for mission success in a constantly changing electronic environment.
- The ALQ-211 family of electronic self-protection systems, which shields a range of fixed-wing and rotary aircraft from sophisticated radio frequency (RF) threats.
- The ALQ-172 integrated RF system that protects U.S. Air Force B-52s and Special Operations C-130s.
- The ALQ-161 electronic countermeasure system for Air Force B-1Bs, which provides 360-degree simultaneous receive-and-jam coverage against multiple concurrent threats.
- The Advanced Interference Mitigation System, which uses an open, modular and scalable interference canceller architecture to solve the hardest RF interference problems.
- Situational awareness, early warning and training technologies, including the advanced capability pod, radar warning locator,PLM-4 radar signal simulator and missile warning system.
Visit booth No. 48 to learn more about how these technologies make Exelis a full-spectrum partner for full-spectrum dominance and awareness.
Exelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense, information and services company that leverages a 50-year legacy of deep customer knowledge and technical expertise to deliver affordable, mission-critical solutions for global customers. Exelis is a leader in positioning and navigation, sensors, air traffic management solutions, image processing and distribution, communications and information systems; and focused on strategic growth in the areas of critical networks, ISR and analytics, electronic warfare and composite aerostructures. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Exelis employs approximately 10,000 people and generated 2014 sales of approximately $3.25 billion. For more information, visit our website at www.exelisinc.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Courtney Reynolds, 973-284-5382