Company Execs Present Key Financial Plans at AFSA’s 26th Credit Summit for Fixed Income Investors
By Business Wire News
AFSA will hold its 26th Credit Summit for Fixed Income Investors from June 8 – 9 at The Westin Copley Place in Boston. Executives from a variety of companies will be available to discuss their global unsecured and asset-backed borrowing programs and operating results.
- American Honda Finance Corporation
- Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Ford Motor Credit Company
- GM Financial
- Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc.
- Hyundai Capital America
- Hyundai Capital Services
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.
- OneMain/Springleaf Financial
- Santander Consumer USA
- Toyota Financial Services
Conference Highlights Include:
- Opening Panel: The Finance Company Credit Cycle and Operating Outlook: Status and Direction
- Luncheon Presentation by Stephen Antczak, Managing Director and Head of U.S. Credit Strategy, Citi
- Closing Panel: Reckless Driving or Responsible Planning: Where Auto Financing is Heading
“The Credit Summit for Fixed Income Investors is an important venue for investors, analysts and lending organizations to hear from and meet with financial services debt issuers,” said Tom Morano, Vice President, Meetings with AFSA.
Media are welcome to the conference and should check in at the AFSA Registration Desk located in the America Ballroom foyer – fourth floor beginning at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Founded in 1916, the American Financial Services Association is the national trade association for the consumer credit industry, protecting access to credit and consumer choice. AFSA member financial institutions offer vehicle financing, cards, personal installment loans and mortgage loans. The Association encourages and maintains ethical business practices and supports financial education for consumers of all ages.