Automotive Voice Recognition Market – Virtual Assistant, Voice Biometrics & Deep Learning are Key Disruptors – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Advances in Automotive Voice Recognition Market “ report to their offering.
Voice Recognition (VR) technology is primarily focused only on infotainment use cases. However, Original Equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier-I suppliers are significantly investing in biometric and machine learning technologies. Even though OEM’s are trying to adopt cloud-based and hybrid solutions, they are still dependent on embedded solutions as a back-up option, as hybrid and cloud-based solutions are facing infrastructure and security challenges.
This report presents an analysis of the automotive voice recognition market and identifies the growth potential of various market segments. It also provides an overview of the level of OEM involvement in the voice recognition space and profiles key technology enablers.
- Voice Recognition (VR) technology is focused only on infotainment use cases. However, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier-I suppliers are significantly investing in biometric and machine learning technologies.
- Although Nuance is leading the market in voice recognition technology, new entrants such as iNago and Sensory are proving to be technology disruptors.
- Premium OEMs are highly interested in Virtual Voice Assistant technology, as it is a brand differentiator and offers high customer comfort and convenience. Virtual Voice Assistant is offered by SIRI, Cortana, and Maluuba.
- Tier-I suppliers act as technology integrators and do not have any proprietary technology of their own. Tier-I suppliers are getting involved in more joint ventures (JVs). For instance, Here partnered with Nuance and NNG joined with iNAGO.
- Even though OEM’s are trying to adopt cloud-based and hybrid solutions, they are still dependent on embedded solutions as a back-up option, as hybrid and cloud-based solutions are facing infrastructure and security challenges.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
4. Automotive Voice Recognition Market Analysis
5. Noise Cancellation
6. Technology Enablers- Profiles
7. OEMs and Tier-I Suppliers- Efforts in the Voice Recognition Space
8. Automotive Voice Recognition Market Forecast
9. Key Conclusions
- Amazon.com, Inc
- Ford Motors
- Google Now
- Harman International Industries
- Nuance Communications
- Sensory Inc
- Voicebox Technologies
- iNago Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tfdbq3/advances_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Technology, Biometrics