Aramid Fiber Market Projected to Reach $6.51 Billion by 2024: Grand View Research, Inc.
By PRN NewsWire
SAN FRANCISCO, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ —
The global aramid fiber market [http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aramid-fiber-market ] is projected to register a size of USD 6.51 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market will be driven by increasing demand for protective clothing from various sectors such as industrial and defense. The growth of these end-user industries is projected to propel market expansion further over the forecast period.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
Aramid fibers were extensively used for manufacturing frictional materials which accounted for 25.8% of the global revenue share in 2015. It is used for producing a broad range of materials including pig iron, steel, clutches, automotive brakes, shoes, fabricated discs with a superior braking power to reduce judder, noise, vibration and fading.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Aramid Fiber Market Analysis By Product (Para-aramid, Meta-aramid), By Application (Optical Fibre, Rubber Reinforcement, Friction Materials, Aerospace, Security & Protection, Tire Reinforcement, Electrical Insulation) And Segment Forecasts To 2024” at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aramid-fiber-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
– The global demand for aramid fiber was 78.22 kilo tones in 2015. High strength, resistance to abrasion & organic solvents and low flammability makes it a viable option across a wide array of applications including textiles, aviation, automotive and electronic applications. Rising demand for textiles and vehicles is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. – Growing requirement for protective clothing from defense & industrial sectors for security & protection will result in high growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, stringent regulations implemented by the U.S. OSHA regarding the safety of workers are fueling consumption of protective clothing. – Para-aramid fiber market was estimated as the largest market in 2015 accounting for 66.2% of the volume share, owing to its high strength and insulation property which makes it an essential material for use in electronics, automotive and aviation applications – Europe accounted for 34.7% of the volume share in 2015 and is projected to experience significant growth owing to the increasing penetration of the product in various industries such as aerospace, security and protection and electrical insulation in several countries including Germany, France and UK. The growth of the automotive sector will further influence demand for the product over the next eight years. Moreover, the presence of a stringent regulatory framework for the protection of workers is expected to propel the demand for protective clothing, thereby, driving demand for aramid fibers. – Key industry players include HYOSUNG Corporation, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Teijin Aramid, Ibiden Co., Ltd., Toray Chemical Korea Inc., Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co. Ltd. and Huvis Corporation. These companies have a strong emphasis on R&D activities to introduce new products and strengthen their aramid fiber product portfolio.
Grand View Research has segmented the global aramid fiber market on the basis of product, and end-use:
– Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024) – Para-aramid – Meta-aramid – Others – End-use Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024) – Optical Fiber – Rubber Reinforcement – Friction Materials – Aerospace – Security and Protection – Tire Reinforcement – Electrical Insulation – Others – Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024) – North America – U.S. – Canada – Mexico – Europe – Germany – France – Italy – UK – Asia Pacific – China – India – Japan – South Korea – Latin America – Brazil – MEA
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
– Canvas Products Market – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/canvas-products-market – Abaca Fiber Market – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/abaca-fiber-market – Advanced Ceramics Market – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/advanced-ceramics-market – Glass Fibers And Specialty Synthetic Fibers Market – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glass-fibers-and-specialty-synthetic-fibers-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs – mediafound.org [http://www.mediafound.org ] , grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials [http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials ]
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: email@example.com Web: http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757Grand View Research, Inc.
- Global Organic Acids Market Worth USD 9.29 Billion by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: BASF, Cargill, Dow Chemical – Research and Markets
- Global Markets for Controlled Intelligent Packaging, Preservation & Shelf-Life Extension for Food and Beverages Worth USD 582.8 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2020 – Research and Markets