Kason Centri-Sifter M1
By MRO Staff
Kason’s Centri-Sifter M1 centrifugal sifter sifts, scalps, de-agglomerates and dewaters granular materials ranging from dry bulk solids to solids-laden slurries.
Centri-Sifter M1 is engineered for one-person operation and maintenance. It features a capacity of up to 15,000 pounds of dry material and up to 50 pounds of wet gallons per hour.
“The Centri-Sifter M1 is the latest example of how Kason is developing technology specifically designed to help processors in these industries do more with less,” said Seth Vance, CEO, Advanced Material Processing, Kason parent company. “With this machine, our customers will be able to process more material without sacrificing additional floorspace, labour or time.”
Centri-Sifter M1 offers:
- A redesigned gearbox that reduces the length of the M1.
- Fast screen replacement.
- Quick removal of internal components.
- Seven per cent more torque than its predecessor.
- Stainless steel construction.
- A large diameter shaft and wide spacing between bearings.
- Screen baskets with wire or synthetic screen mesh or heavy-duty wedgewire or perforated plate.