Top 100 Manufacturers of Dental Implants Worldwide 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2drbv/the_top_100) has announced the addition of the “The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide” report to their offering.
Did you know?
– Neobiotech Co. is the second biggest implant manufacturer in Korea.
– Institut Straumann had revenues of $U.S. 712.6 million in 2014.
– Sweden & Martina develops, manufactures and markets the most commonly used implant systems in Italy.
– Ronit Polack is Purchasing Manager at Cortex Dental Implants.
– TBR Implants Group, the leading French dental implants manufacturer, has developed a unique production centre in Europe, able to perform all the manufacturing processes in a single site, with a unique precision tolerance of 5 microns.
– Victor Nieto is Global Head of Implant Systems Operations at Nobel Biocare.
– French company Global D, exports 35% of the 115,000 dental implants it manufactures annually.
– Mozo-Grau is well-established in the Spanish market and is expanding internationally by analysing possible collaborations with foreign companies and distributors.
– Petra Rumpf is Head of Strategic Alliances at Institut Straumann.
This report profiles the Top 100 manufacturers of dental implants worldwide. These companies have the experience, know-how and resources to design and manufacture dental implants and distribute them worldwide. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to Japan and Korea.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide’ typically includes:
– Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses.
– Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
– Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees and Revenue.
Report data field structure is as follows:
– Company Name
– Year Established
– Number of Employees
– Key Executives
– Company Description
– Revenue (US$ m)
– Ticker Symbol
– Parent Company
Sample of Companies Mentioned:
– Anthogyr SAS
– BEGO Implant Systems
– BTI Biotechnology Institute
– Biodenta Swiss
– CAMLOG Biotechnologies
– Cortex Dental Implants
– DENTSPLY International
– Glidewell Laboratories
– Global D
– Institut Straumann
– MIS Implants Technologies
– MegaGen Implant Co
– Neobiotech Co.
– Nobel Biocare
– Osstem Implant Co.
– Phibo® Dental Solutions
– Southern Implants
– Sweden & Martina
– TAV Dental
– TBR Implants Group
– Thommen Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2drbv/the_top_100
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716