Survey of China’s Aluminium Hydroxide Industry 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Survey of China’s Aluminium Hydroxide Industry 2016” report to their offering.
In this report, the author analyzes the investment opportunities of China’s aluminium hydroxide industry. It will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of this industry from the following aspects: market size, status in the world, product structure, company analysis of major players, as well as make scientific predictions on the future development of the aluminium hydroxide industry.
The Aim of this report
– To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of Chinese aluminium hydroxide industry;
– To understand the position of China’s aluminium hydroxide in the world;
– Gain information on the major aluminium hydroxide companies;
– To predict the future of China’s aluminium hydroxide industry will be;
– To find out the key strengths and weakness of China’s aluminium hydroxide companies, and the threats and opportunities they face;
– To reveal opportunities in the Chinese aluminium hydroxide industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 PEST analysis of aluminium hydroxide industry in China
1.1 Policy analysis
1.2 Environment analysis
1.3 Society analysis
1.4 Technology analysis
2 Industry chain analysis of aluminium hydroxide industry
2.1 Industry chain
2.2 Overview of upstream industry
2.3 Overview of downstream industry
3 Supply and demand of aluminium hydroxide in China
3.1 Production situation
3.2 Consumption situation
3.4 Import situation
3.5 Export situation
4 Major manufacturers of aluminium hydroxide industry in China
4.1 Enterprise scale
4.2 Industry concentration
4.3 Geographical distribution
5 Company profile of major aluminium hydroxide producers
5.1 Hefei Zhongke Flame Retardant New Material Co., Ltd.
5.2 Zibo Pengfeng Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
5.3 Shandong Linjia New Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
6 Forecast of aluminium hydroxide industry in China to 2020
6.1 Influence factors
6.2 Forecast to 2020
6.2.1 Forecast of production and demand
6.2.2 Development strategy
7.1 Risk and challenge
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wc5jdr/survey_of_chinas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716