Research and Markets: UK Underwear Retailing Sector Report – Analysis, Technologies & Trends 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnkrjc/underwear) has announced the addition of the “Underwear Retailing in the UK – Sector Report” report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides an in-depth analysis of the UK underwear retailing market for 2015. It examines the drivers, challenges and opportunities during the period, covering the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
- Identify which underwear sub-sectors to invest in by using the five year forecasts for lingerie, nightwear, hosiery and men’s daywear and nightwear.
- Maximise sales potential by investing in the most important drivers of spend and satisfying consumer shopping habits and shopper journey.
- Glean which retailers are gaining market share and why, and use these success factors to inform your business growth strategy.
- Drive higher levels of impulse driven purchases rather than replacement driven by targeting the right shoppers and growing ranges of the right product
- What share does online have of the total UK underwear market and how will this change by 2020? What can retailers do to increase online penetration?
- How has nightwear preformed over the last five years and which retailers have invested in the sector? How can retailers drive men’s nightwear sales?
- Which retailers will gain and lose market share in 2015 and will MandS maintain its market leading position? How are underwear specialists performing?
- What share of underwear spend is on gifting? What make the most popular underwear gifts and which consumers should retailers target gifting ranges to?
- Which age groups across men’s and women’s spend the most on underwear and where do they shop? How can retailers get the 55+s spending more?
3 Market Size
4 Market Forecast
5 Channel Shares
6 Market Shares
7 Sector Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnkrjc/underwear
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Clothing, Retail