Research and Markets: The Global Submarine and MRO Market 2015-2025
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lbm55/the_global) has announced the addition of the “The Global Submarine and MRO Market 2015-2025” report to their offering.
The Global Submarine Market 2015-2025 provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Global submarine market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global submarine market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for submarines. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global submarine market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global submarine market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
SWOT analysis of global submarine market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the submarine industry.
– The global Submarine market is expected to be worth US$22.9 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to US$36.6 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.78% during the forecast period.
– The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender, with a cumulative expenditure of US$112.2 billion over the next decade.
– In terms of segments, SSN is expected to account for 39% of the global submarine market, followed by SSKs and SSBNs, occupying shares of 36% and 25% respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Defense Budgets and Modernization Review
3 SWOT Analysis of the Submarine Market
4 Trend Analysis – Key Defense Markets
5 Key Global Submarine Programs Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
– ASC Pty Ltd. (ASC)
– Admiralty Shipyard
– BAE Systems
– Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering
– Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS)
– General Dynamics
– Huntington Ingalls Industries
– Kawasaki Shipbuilding Corporation
– Mazagon Docks
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
– Navantia SA
– PO Sevmash
– Saab Kockums
– ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lbm55/the_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace, Maritime