Research and Markets: Styrene Market in United States: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w4c2sc/styrene_market_in) has announced the addition of the “Styrene Market in United States: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of styrene market in United States.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
– Styrene market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the styrene market in United States.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. STYRENE MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of styrene market
2.2. Producers of styrene, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES’S FOREIGN TRADE IN STYRENE
3.1. Export and import of styrene: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. STYRENE CONSUMERS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Styrene in United States
5.2. Styrene consumers in United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w4c2sc/styrene_market_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716