Research and Markets: Strategic Analysis of the Global Market for Phytase for Animal Feed Applications
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w42n89/strategic) has announced the addition of the “Strategic Analysis of the Global Market for Phytase for Animal Feed Applications” report to their offering.
Phytases have well-recognized and documented benefits in the animal feed industry, particularly for poultry and pig feeds. The identification and establishment of additional benefits beyond the reduction of the environmental impact of phosphorus pollution has increased market penetration and encouraged the entry of more market participants, thereby increasing competition in the market. Growth trends in the phytase market will largely be in line with feed demand patterns, and a large chunk of the market growth will be from traditional animal species, though aquaculture offers a level of potential.
– Growth trends will be in line with feed demand, however, aquaculture offers a potential for the phytase market but growth will be from traditional animal species.
– Europe dominates the phytase for animal feed market mainly due to the larger market penetration and acceptance. The regulatory ban on antibiotics offers additional support to the demand of feed ingredients that can replace them in the diet.
– However, the overall market maturity in Europe’s animal feed market means that the region will see a shift of market share to other regions which are expected to see considerable growth, as various factors lead to a rise in demand.
– The aquaculture market is a key interest area for future research in the phytase market, given that it is a fast growing market with a lot of potential. However, the market growth will come from the traditional end markets (poultry and swine).
– Nursery/piglets require higher phytase content in their feed, thus dominating the swine sub-segment while broiler feed has the biggest global market penetration in the phytase for animal feed market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions, Drivers, and Restraints
3. Market Size and Forecast
4. Competitive Analysis for Major Vendors
5. Overview of the End Application and Industry Value Chain
– AB Vista
– BASF SE
– Danisco Animal Nutrition-DuPont
– Novozymes/Koninklijke DSM N.V.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w42n89/strategic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Animal Feedstuffs, Animal Feedstuffs