Research and Markets: Global Steering Columns System Market Analysis & Forecast 2015-2020 By Steering Systems and Steering Columns
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9q6vn9/steering_columns) has announced the addition of the “Steering Columns System Market Analysis & Forecast (2015 – 2020); By Vehicle Type (Passenger, Commercial, Sports & Others); By Steering Systems and Steering Columns; By Geography” report to their offering.
The global steering columns market is estimated to reach a market revenue of around $15.7 bn in 2020.
The global steering columns market can be segmented by system type into hydraulic steering, electric powered hydraulic steering and electric power steering. In 2014, the electric power steering segment accounted for the largest share and is estimated to continue to grow till 2020. The improving technology and fuel efficiency provided by electric power steering (EPS) is the major driver for this segment.
The automotive steering column market can be segmented based on the classification by Pivot Alignment into Tilt and Telescope Adjustable Steering Columns, Rake Adjustable Steering Columns, Tilt-Adjustable Steering Columns, Active-Energy Absorbing Steering Columns and Touch Control Electronic Transmission Shifter Steering Column. The market has been also analyzed based on vehicle type into passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and light commercial vehicles.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Steering Column Systems – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Steering Column Systems – Market Landscape
4. Global Steering Column Systems – Market Forces
5. Global Steering Column Systems Market – Strategic Analysis
6. Steering Column Systems Market – by Vehicle Type
7. Steering Column Systems Market – by Pivot Alignment
8. Steering Column System Market – by Steering System
9. Steering Column Systems Market – by Column Type
10. Steering Column Systems Market – Geographic Analysis
11. Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- TRW Auto motives
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Nexteer automotive
- Marimba Auto, USA
- Kostal of America Inc.
- JTEKET Corporation
- Pailton Engineering Ltd
- Flaming River Industries Inc.
- Hella KGaA Hueck
- Schaeffler, Germany
- Bosch Germany
- C.O.B.O International, Italy
- Coram Group
- Mando Halla Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9q6vn9/steering_columns
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Automotive Parts, Commercial Vehicles