Research and Markets: Global Smart Label Market Worth USD 9.68 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrh5xw/global_smart) has announced the addition of the “Global Smart Label Market – Forecasts and Trends (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
The smart label market is estimated to increase to $9.68 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 14.24% over the period 2014-2020. Removing the burden of using multiple technologies and a lot of security against theft and counterfeiting are the key drivers which are making the smart label market to grow lucratively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for the Smart Label along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Smart Label Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Smart Label Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Alien Technology, INC.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- CCL Industries, INC.
- Checkpoint Systems, INC.
- Intermec, INC.
- Invengo Information Technology Co., LTD.
- Muhlbauer Holding Ag & Co. Kgaa.
- Smartrac N.V.
- Thin Film Electronics Asa
- Zebra Technologies
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Smart Label Market Breakdown by TypeMarket Share, Forecast
5. Smart Label Market by Tracking ApplicationMarket Share, Forecast
6. Smart Label Market by Industry Usage Market Share, Forecast
7. Smart Label Market by Geography
8. Vendor Market Share by Smart Label Market
9. Company Profiles of Smart Label Market Vendors
10. Market Landscape
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future Outlook of Smart Label Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrh5xw/global_smart
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks