Research and Markets: Global Positive Displacement Pumps Market 2015-2019 – Market Segmentation By Product Type & End-Users
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xc26l/global_positive) has announced the addition of the “Global Positive Displacement Pumps Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
The report forecasts the global positive displacement pumps market to grow at a CAGR of 6.69% over the period 2014-2019.
The global positive displacement pumps market can be segmented into three: rotary pumps, reciprocating pumps, and peristaltic pumps.
The report, Global Positive Displacement Pumps Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Grundfos Holding
- Baker Hughes
- Del PD Pumps & Gears
- Delta Group
- Verder Group
- Weir Group
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Product Type
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xc26l/global_positive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716