Research and Markets: Global Military Aircraft Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Market 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6zp5z/global_military) has announced the addition of the “Global Military Aircraft Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO)” report to their offering.
The global military maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) market is one of the most diverse markets in the defense industry. Market participants include the militaries, aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, component manufacturers, specialty MRO companies, and airlines. This market research examines all of the military aircraft fleets globally and the MRO efforts that support them. The research is separated by classes of aircraft including, combat, transport, trainer, special mission, unmanned aircraft, attack helicopters, and utility helicopters.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
– Have new aircraft established an OEM-based MRO model?
– Can aircraft manufacturers expect longer interim contractor support periods and greater long-term support solutions?
– Will price point pressure drive more or less third-party repair and overhaul of components?
– Do very special mission aircraft demand a contractor assisted solution?
– Will slowdowns in the production of new aircraft drive a greater need for modifications?
– Will the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) repair cycle be altered to avoid the depots?
– The North American maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) market is the largest individual market, but will experience negative growth. Meanwhile, Asia-Pacific will experience the most significant regional growth.
– New deliveries of airframes are slow, except in Russia and China, which has a major effect on MRO spending.
– Commercial firms are slowly growing their market shares, but governments are reluctant to lose the element of control.
– The aircraft manufacturers have always had a role in MRO, but it has been limited for many years. These manufacturers now recognize that MRO can be a lifeline when aircraft sales are slow.
– The effects of world tensions have a delayed response in the MRO market, but the increased interest in new capabilities will eventually have an effect on MRO spending.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints – Total Military Aircraft MRO Market
4. Forecasts and Trends – Total Military Aircraft MRO Market
5. Combat Fixed Wing Segment Analysis
6. Transport Fixed Wing Segment Analysis
7. Special Mission Aircraft Segment Analysis
8. Trainer Segment Analysis
9. UAV Segment Analysis
10. Attack Rotary Segment Analysis
11. Utility Rotary Segment Analysis
12. North America Analysis
13. Europe Analysis
14. Asia-Pacific Analysis
15. Middle East and Africa Analysis
16. Latin America Analysis
17. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6zp5z/global_military
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence