Research and Markets: Global Frozen Food Packaging Market Report – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld76d6/global_frozen) has announced the addition of the “Global Frozen Food Packaging Market Shares, Forecasts and Trends (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
In terms of unit volume sales the Global Frozen Food Packaging Market was estimated at 54.53 billion units in 2014. In the same year, Europe held the major share of market followed by North America and Asia Pacific. As Asia Pacific rebounds from global crisis; urbanization, increasing economic standards and disposable income are driving the market for frozen foods packaging in this region. Presence of fast developing and huge populous countries like China and India is further boosting this market.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
- Graham Packaging
- Ball Corporation
- Crown Holdings
- Tetra Pak International
- Toyo Seikan
- Recent Deve
1. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
6. Frozen Food Packaging Market by Primary Material
7. Frozen Food Packaging Market by Type of Food Product
8. Frozen Food Packaging Market by Type of Food Product
9. Food Packaging Market by Region
10. Vendor Market Share
11. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
12. Investment Analysis
13. Future of Frozen Food Packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld76d6/global_frozen
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Food Packaging