Research and Markets: Global Electronics Adhesives Market Worth USD 5.8 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Trends, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzncgc/global) has announced the addition of the “Global Electronics Adhesives Market – Segmented by Material Type, Product Type, Application, and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
Global Electronics adhesives market is valued at $3.4 billion in 2014. The market is expected grow at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period, to reach $5.8 billion by 2020. The growing demand in the Asia-Pacific region is the major driving factor.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Adhesive Technologies, Inc.
- Alent Plc
- Ashland, Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- BASF SE
- Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd.
- Bostik SA
- Dow Chemicals Co.
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Indium Corporation
- Jowat AG
- Kyocera Chemical Corporation
- L.D. Davis
- LG Chemical Ltd.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Sika AG
2. Executive Summary
3. Electronics Adhesives Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzncgc/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Adhesives and Sealants