Research and Markets: Global Automotive Brake Friction Materials Market 2015-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vr2vjb/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the “Global Automotive Brake Friction Materials Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
Friction materials are used to stop or control the motion of a solid surface by applying force to it. These are widely used in the automobile, industrial, and aerospace sectors to stop the motion of wheels. In the automotive sector, they are useful for enhancing a vehicle’s performance and efficiency. Frictional materials are added to brakes to change the friction coefficients and the wear rates.
The report forecasts the global automotive brake friction materials market to grow at a CAGR of 4.56% over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the current scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive brake friction materials market for the period 2015-2019.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the Key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Global Automotive Brake Friction Materials Market
08. Market Segmentation by End-Use
09. Market Segmentation by Functionality
10. Market Segmentation by Vehicle Type
11. Geographical Segmentation
12. Key Leading Countries
13. Buying Criteria
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Trends and their Impact
20. Vendor Landscape
21. Key Vendor Analysis
22. Other Reports in this Series
- Japan Brake Industrial
- TMD Friction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vr2vjb/global_automotive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716