Research and Markets: Global and Chinese CNC Machine Tool Industry Report, 2015-2018 – Tool Output in China is Estimated to Drop to 270,000 Sets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84p9t2/global_and) has announced the addition of the “Global and Chinese CNC Machine Tool Industry Report, 2015-2018” report to their offering.
In 2014, the global CNC machine tool output value was approximately USD48.1 billion, with the CNC level standing at about 60%. The developed countries such as Japan, the United States, Germany, and South Korea enjoyed relatively higher CNC level, at roughly 85%.
In future, with improvements in the CNC level of developing countries, the global CNC machine tool output value will continue to rise steadily.
In 2014, the CNC machine tool output in China came to around 308,000 sets, up 26.7% from a year earlier. In 2015, due to a combination of factors including economic downturn, weak downstream demand as well as a decline in output of economical-type CNC machine tools, CNC machine tool output is estimated to drop to 270,000 sets.
- Beijing Jingdiao Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Machine Tool Group
- JIER Machine Tool, Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yawei Machine-Tool Co., Ltd.
- Mori Seiki
- Ningbo Haitian Precision Machinery Co., Ltd
- Okuma Corp.
- Qinchuan Machine Tool & Tool Group Co., Ltd.
- Qinghai Hua Ding Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Qiqihar Heavy CNC Equipment Co., Ltd
- RIFA Precision Machinery
- SPARK Machine Tool
- Shanghai Guosheng Group Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- Tontec Technology Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Weihai Huadong Automation Co. Ltd.
- Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd (HNC)
- Zhejiang Golden Fire Machine Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Ruiyuan Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of CNC Machine Tool Industry
2. Status Quo of Global and China Machine Tool Industry
3. Status Quo of CNC Machine Tool Markets Worldwide
4 Status Quo of CNC Machine Tool Market in China
5. Main CNC Machine Tool Products in China
6. Upstream Sectors of China CNC Machine Tool Industry
7. Downstream Sectors of China CNC Machine Tool Industry
8. Major Foreign CNC Machine Tool Manufacturers
9. Key Chinese CNC Machine Tool Enterprises
10. Summary and Prediction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84p9t2/global_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716