Research and Markets: Global and Chinese Ammonium Bisulfate (CAS 7803-63-6) Industry Report 2015 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjqqsg/global_and) has announced the addition of the “Global and Chinese Ammonium Bisulfate (CAS 7803-63-6) Industry – 2015” report to their offering.
The ‘Global and Chinese Ammonium Bisulfate Industry, 2010-2020 Market Research Report’ is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Ammonium Bisulfate industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Ammonium Bisulfate manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology. Then, the report explores the international and Chinese major industry players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2010-2015 market shares for each company.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis. The report then estimates 2015-2020 market development trends of Ammonium Bisulfate industry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out.
1. Introduction of Ammonium Bisulfate Industry
2. Manufacturing Technology of Ammonium Bisulfate
3. Analysis of Global Key Manufacturers
4. 2010-2015 Global and Chinese Market of Ammonium Bisulfate
5. Market Status of Ammonium Bisulfate Industry
6. 2015-2020 Market Forecast of Global and Chinese Ammonium Bisulfate Industry
7. Analysis of Ammonium Bisulfate Industry Chain
8. Global and Chinese Economic Impact on Ammonium Bisulfate Industry
9. Market Dynamics of Ammonium Bisulfate Industry
10. Proposals for New Project
11. Research Conclusions of Global and Chinese Ammonium Bisulfate Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjqqsg/global_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716