Research and Markets: Forestry Machinery Market in China: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qs4fd/forestry) has announced the addition of the “Forestry Machinery Market in China: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of forestry machinery market in China.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
- Forestry Machinery market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the forestry machinery market in China.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. FORESTRY MACHINERY MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of forestry machinery market
2.2. Producers of forestry machinery in China, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of chippers, wood chippers, drum chippers
2.2.2. Producers of splitters, wood splitters, hydraulic log splitters
2.2.3. Producers of wood shredders
2.2.4. Producers of pellets press, wood pelleting mills and sawdust pellet mills
3. CHINA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN FORESTRY MACHINERY
3.1. Export and import of chippers, wood chippers, drum chippers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of splitters, wood splitters, hydraulic log splitters: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of wood shredders: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of pellets presses, wood pelleting mills and sawdust pellet mills: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. CONSUMERS OF FORESTRY MACHINERY IN CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Forestry Machinery in China
5.2. Forestry Machinery consumers in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qs4fd/forestry
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry