Research and Markets: Data Center Cooling Market in the GCC 2015-2019 – Increase in Construction of New Data Centers
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbq57t/data_center) has announced the addition of the “Data Center Cooling Market in the GCC 2015-2019” report to their offering.
The report expects the Data Center Cooling market in Southeast Asia to grow at a CAGR of 19.55 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Adoption of DCIM software is a major trend and enterprises planning to construct data centers should consider the advantage that can be gained by using DCIM software. DCIM software will help enterprises to monitor both the internal and external environment. Through the use of this software, enterprises can avert possible disruption caused by failure in cooling equipment.
According to the report, a major market driver is the increase in construction of new data centers, which is driven by the emergence of cloud-based services and big data analytics. These advances will influence the demand for innovations in data center solutions.
Further, the report states that a challenge such as environmental pollutants that may affect the data center operation is essential when designing a data center.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Black Box Network Services
- Data Aire
- Emerson Network Power
- Schneider Electric
- Wakefield-vette (Coolentric)
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Geist Global
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Cooling System
08. Market Segmentation by Technology
09. Market Sub-Segmentation of Liquid-based Cooling Segment
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbq57t/data_center
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Data Storage and Management , Data Centers