Research and Markets: Connectivity and Convergence in Oilfields Market 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3c2qp/connectivity_and) has announced the addition of the “Connectivity and Convergence in Oilfields” report to their offering.
A highly profitable blue ocean market emerges in oilfields for a solution provider who offers a connected platform to host diverse applications and addresses the need to enhance connected efficiency across wide geographical assets. Offering high-end enterprise-wide managed oilfield services through a connected platform will enable the solution provider to obtain a larger share of the wallet. Increasing end-user focus on integrated asset management and optimization drives the need for connected oilfields to achieve overall efficiency across the assets.
A solution provider who offers an end-to-end connected platform to host diverse applications will enjoy a highly profitable blue ocean market in oilfields.
Offering high-end enterprise-wide managed oilfield services through a connected platform will enable the solution provider to obtain a larger share of the wallet.
As oil and gas companies focus on integrated asset management and optimization, there is an increased demand for connected oilfield technologies to achieve overall efficiency across the assets.
Increased capital spending by oilfield operators in challenging unconventional oil and gas resource base opens up significant digital oilfield market opportunities for achieving connected efficiency.
Connected oilfield comprises many isolated technologies that include industrial networks, analytic platforms, workflow applications, and production and measurement systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
– Key Findings
– Current and Future Outlook
2. Research Scope, Aim, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
– Research Scope, Aim and Objectives
– Key Questions This Study Will Answer
– Key Market Participant Groups in This Study
3. Definitions and Segmentation
– Product Definitions
– Oil and Gas Industry Segmentation
4. Connectivity and Convergence in Oilfields
– Connectivity and Convergence Underpins Every Other Megatrend
– Paradigm Shift Towards Connected World
– Tectonic Shift in Situational Awareness and Decision-making Process
– Vision of the Future
– Industrial Data Revolution – Mountains of Data, Molehills of Insights
– Future Needs Self-Aware Platform to Autonomously Adapt its Behavior
– Communication Roadblocks Hinder Seamless Connectivity
– Single Platform Leveraging Converged Networks is the New Need
– Industry Challenges Fire Innovation in Connectivity Fueled by Capex
– Industry-specific Applications Key to Success
– Future of Connected Oilfield Ecosystem
– Market Dynamics in Automation Ecosystem
– Integrated Asset Management and Optimization
– Utilization of Cloud Services Optimizes Upstream Recovery Operations
– Digital Transformation in Oil and Gas
– Strategic Partnerships in Connectivity and Convergence Market Key to an Integrated Platform
– Managed Oilfield Services
5. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3c2qp/connectivity_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Oilfield Equipment and Services