Research and Markets: China Methanesulfonic Acid Export Outlook 2014-2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hswp58/china) has announced the addition of the “China Methanesulfonic Acid Export Overlook 2014” report to their offering.
China Methanesulfonic Acid Export Outlook 2014 provides detailed analysis to identify the target commodities from customs records. The analysis service give a full view of commodities export trade records, provides comprehensive data regarding target products’ export by specifications, month, exporters, manufacturers, destinations, price, etc. This analysis service give a full view of target product’s export trade trend, helping you make more informed decisions.
Benefits and features
– Identify target commodity from the HS code-based and commodities-mixed Customs raw data.
– Help you find out and list the real commodities manufacturers from superficial trader list.
– Find top markets for the products your company exports.
– Track your competitors’ export transactions – see their volume, price and countries of trade.
– Find new sources for the products or raw materials your company buys.
– Find new customers for your transportation and logistics services.
– Monitor your contractual agreements with overseas suppliers
Key Topics Covered:
1 Summary of China’s export of Methanesulfonic Acid product in 2014
2 Summary of China Methanesulfonic Acid product export by ports in 2014
3 Summary of China Methanesulfonic Acid product export by mode of trade in 2014
4 Summary of China Methanesulfonic Acid product export by corporate property in 2014
5 Summary of China Methanesulfonic Acid product export by mode of transport in 2014
6 Summary of China Methanesulfonic Acid product export by month in 2014
7 Summary of China Methanesulfonic Acid product export by exporters in 2014
8 Export analysis by self-support manufacturers’ export in 2014
9 Summary of China Methanesulfonic Acid product export by destinations in 2014
10 Case study
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hswp58/china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716